We don't always like being nonplussed

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ogre Battle 76: On the Brink of Amorality

So, the Tundra.

It's a big-ass stage. But the big problem? I forgot about it until the bulk of my army is massively over-leveled for this gig. So I've got to be extremely careful and FAST liberating this dump, or else our Reputation and FLAIL's Alignment are going to tank and endanger our good ending. Let's see what I can do...


So we've got 4 units below the threshold for this level: Lanselot, Violet, Aisha and Shaft. This may be Shaft's chance to rank-up his Wizards if I'm lucky. So I'll send those four out, and Kamui to go treasure-hunting as usual. Our first liberated town tells us that the ruler of this area is Mizal, Yushis' sister. So Norn's unit will be the one to take out the enemy leader in the end!

Oh, wow. The levels here are even lower than I thought- 14-16. Ain't nobody coming out of this smelling like a rose. Shaft takes point and holds a town while everybody else takes up positions and we wait for Kamui to find everything. If too many people get down towards FLAIL we're gonna have to bolt for the boss.


And we're operating at a loss too! GLORIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment